Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tarra and Bella

Tarra is an elephant that worked in the circus as a roller skater.


Then Tarra deserved a big place to live. Tarra was all alone and she had no friends. Then a dog named Bella came. Then they became best friends forever. Then Bella got hurt and Tarra stade close to the fenc for 3 weeks waiting for Bella to get better. They eat together, they drink together and they stay together. You can see a short video of them at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAN5nf04L2s or visit her website at http://www.elephants.com/tarra/tarraPhotos.php
By LG and KB

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't wait to share this story with you. Thank you for telling everyone else about it.
Mrs. Schimel

Mrs. Golter's Class said...

Hello Pen Pals,
We like the story about the elephant and the dog! (AC)
We think your new blog looks great - keep putting new stuff on it! (KB)
Good job on the blog! Keep on going on with the blog! (NH)
We loved the blog! (HR)
When you have extra recess is it fun?(LT)
Do you like your new glasses?(BK)
I like the elephant video! (BT)
It's a good thing that you are helping out Haiti. We did that too and collected $722.33. (CT)

Techy Kids - I am soooo proud of the hard work you have done! I see very good writing and editing. I also love the things that you chose to blog about. We can't wait to see more entries!
Mrs. Golter

We are super techy kids said...

My mom and dad say wow. And said that we are doing good. By TD

Anonymous said...

That's asome keep working on that hard work.

by Kaeleh

Anonymous said...

Dear reading buddy
I am very sorry I have not been coming to reading buddies.I have to go to this math class.
Sorry,
Maddison

Anonymous said...

Dear, Reading buddy,


I bet it is fun playing at recess. I can't wait till we have reading buddies again.I really enjoy reading to you Taylor.

Your friend,
Rylee

Anonymous said...

This was a good idea.I love your blog!I hope you write agian soon.Your reading buddy, Lillian

Anonymous said...

Dear,reading buddy,

I love the picture of the elephant and the dog. It is so
cool!!!!!!


From:Jaiden

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and artwork.I wish we did artwork like yours in our class. By Huntyr

Followers