Monday, February 22, 2010

Fun Website

My dad showed me a website that you draw your own animal and then you color your animal then you type in your animals name then pres the OK button and then your animal will come to life. You can make a background and there is a bed for your animal and you have to draw food for your animal and you can make a friend for your animal. You can play games and when you click on the white planet it will take you back to your home.

Here is the website: http://www.shidonni.com/

By KB

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to go on the website that your dad showed you. Mikena

Anonymous said...

That is a cool website. by kaleb

Anonymous said...

my mom showed me that website to but I drew a cheetah

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

It's realy cool Sepp that you can have your own blog. Avery

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Schimel's class. I think that the blog is very cool. Your kids are creative. Natalie .W.

Anonymous said...

Brady,
Did you get a haircut? Nice picture.

Anonymous said...

Ty you are a very good buddy. I love reading to you. it means so much to me to be your reading buddy you. will see me in the Wax museum. I am Reggie white watch out for me. and look out okay you will see me. Brandon

Anonymous said...

Thats a cool website.
Kaleb

Followers